One-day ChiRunning Workshop (W2325)
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Number of Spots Available
In this workshop you will learn the basic components of the Chi Running technique.
We will be guiding you through many exercises and drills designed to leave you with a clear sense of what the Chi Running technique feels like in your body. We will not be doing lots of running (contrary to what you might imagine), so no matter what condition you're in, have no fear. We will spend the day alternating between demonstrations, fun exercises and technique drills... the nature of the day will be relaxed, full, and inspiring.
- The Keys to Effortless, Injury-free Running
- The Physics of Running: Run without Using Your Legs
- Chi Running versus Power Running
- Introduction to the Chi Running Form
- Posture, Lean, Lift
- Personal Check-in Tricks and Tools
- Learning to Use Your Gears
- Core Muscle Drills and Exercise
Lunch: Bring a lunch and join us for an hour of informal questions & answers
- Pre-run Body Looseners, Post-run Stretches
- Run Various Speeds While Conserving Energy
- Build Your Running Program with 4 Essential Workouts:
- Interval training (for technique)
- Hills (for adaptability)
- Tempo run (for efficiency)
- Long slow distance (for aerobic conditioning)
Please contact the Instructor if you have any questions regarding the workshop.
Cancel 14 days before the workshop and you will be credited your total registration amount for a future workshop purchased with Chi Living, Inc. within one year with no penalty, or you will be refunded your registration amount minus a $35 processing fee. If you cancel within 14 days of the workshop, you will not receive a refund, but the fee can be credited towards a future workshop purchased with Chi Living, Inc. within one year. The Instructor reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the workshop. If the Instructor cancels the workshop, the participant will receive a credit for the full registration fee that can be used for a future workshop