5K-Made-Easy Webinar & Training Program
Enter TRAINING30 at checkout to receive $83.97 special (reg. $119.95)
Join ChiRunning® and ChiWalking® co-founder, Katherine Dreyer and Certified Instructor,
Casey Colahan, for an 8-week program to run or walk-run the 5K distance (3.1
Chi techniques make it easier and safer to start a running program at any age
or fitness level. Walk-run or run a 5K and feel great physically and in spirit.
Everything you need to succeed:
- 8-week online training program: Get daily
workouts with Form Focuses, video lessons, troubleshooting appendix and weekly
- ChiRunning® book: An enjoyable read and an inspirational approach to
- Metronome: The best tool for reducing fatigue. You'll learn all the tricks.
- 4 conference calls (audio downloads available): Led
by Katherine Dreyer and Casey Colahan to answer your questions and keep you
- Tues April 16 – 8pm Eastern
- Tues April 30 – 8pm Eastern
- Tues May 14 – 8pm Eastern
- Tues May 28 – 8pm Eastern
- Email support: Send your questions and get answers
- Support forum: Connect with a community
of beginning runners just like you
You’ll receive webinar and e-Chi Training log-in information upon
registration. Start your online program, Monday, April 15. First Conference Call is Tuesday, April 16.